Gender Pay Gap
Strathmore Hotels is a company with more than 250 employees we are required by law to publish Gender Pay Gap Figures.
The below figures show an overview in the difference between male and female average hourly pay, average bonus pay and females in each pay quartile.
The gender pay gap calculations have been completed on the snapshot date of 5th April 2018 for all Strathmore Hotels properties which include:
- The Alexandra Hotel, Fort William
- Ben Nevis Hotel and Leisure Club, Fort William
- Ben Wyvis Hotel, Strathpeffer
- The Cairn Hotel, Harrogate
- The Cumbria Grand, Lake Destrict
- Nethybridge Hotel, Nethy Bridge
- The Royal Hotel, Oban
- The Salutation Hotel, Perth
Employer size 250 to 499 employees
– Mr Chris Rickard
Strathmore Hotels will continue to provide opportunities to all employees regardless of gender, we look forward to reporting these figures on an annual basis. I can confirm that the information in this report is accurate.
Strathmore Hotels Ltd.
Last Edited: 17th March 2022