Due to the age of our buildings there are some period features of the architectural mix that might make access difficult for people with limited mobility.
Please call the hotel of your choice to discuss your individual needs with them prior to booking to ensure that we are able to offer you a suitable room and comfortable stay.
We aim to meet the needs of our guests with mobility restrictions at as many of properties as possible including:
- Ground floor rooms at some of our properties where possible
- Lifts at all hotels (with the exception of the Ben Nevis Hotel & Leisure Club)
- Designated disabled parking bays at our properties with car parks
- Accessible entrance ramps where needed
- Accessible bedrooms and rooms with walk-in showers
- Assistance dogs welcome at no additional charge
As we refurbish our properties we have, and will continue to, improve accessibility as and where practically reasonable within the footprint of our historical, and in some instances, listed buildings.
Please click on the links below for a more in-depth look at our Hotels.