Join our team as a Maintenance Technician and contribute towards smooth operation of our facilities. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for ensuring that our buildings are well-maintained and provide a safe environment for our staff and guests.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will also have the chance to interact with guests on a regular basis, providing excellent customer service and addressing any maintenance concerns they may have.
– Perform routine maintenance tasks such as repairing plumbing systems, electrical wiring,
– Conduct inspections to identify and resolve issues,
– Assisting with fire safety checks and records.
– Undertake routine, maintenance and decoration of guest rooms and public areas.
– Respond to maintenance requests from guests or management in a timely manner
– Keep accurate records of maintenance work performed
– Coordinate with contractors and vendors for specialized repairs or installations
– Ensure compliance with safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment
– Proficient in English, both written and verbal
– Proven experience in maintenance work, preferably in a commercial or residential setting
– Knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and general repair techniques
– Ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve effectively
– High attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
To excel in this role, you should have strong technical knowledge in areas such as plumbing, electrical systems, and general repair techniques. You should also possess excellent problem-solving skills and be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our employees. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career in maintenance, apply now.
Please note: This job description is intended to provide an overview of the responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned as needed.
CVs should be sent to email@example.com or post to Hotel General Manager, Ben Nevis Hotel, North Road, Fort William, PH33 6TG. If you would like more information please call 01397 702331.